Join Fiber Artist Maggie D'Aversa in a 5-week long workshop as she teaches the essentials of basic weaving.
$65 per student
Dates: 7/26, 8/9, 8/16, 8/23, 9/6
Participants will learn how to prepare to weave on a simple frame loom and finish a small piece. It is a simple weaving process which starts the participant on the road to working with an idea and executing it through fiber. Students will learn the essentials of weaving in a five-week frame weaving class. Learned components will be 'how to build a small frame loom', how to thread and weave on the loom.
To register click the link below:
- Occurs Friday, September 6th, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, July 26th, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, August 9th, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, August 23rd, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Occurred Friday, August 16th, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm