Details for Prayer to St Jude
Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the Church honors and invokes you universally, as the patron of hopeless cases, of things almost Despaired of. Pray for me, I am so helpless and alone. Make use I implore you, of that particular privilege given to you, to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost Despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need that I may receive the Consolation and help of Heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly () and that I may Praise God with you and all the elect forever. I promise O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, to always honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to greatly encourage Devotion to you Amen.
J.H. and C.H.
Find a local business
- The 12th Man TD Club names players of the week
- Hopewell Valley Soccer Association opens 2019 season
- Tri-Town News Datebook, Sept. 18
- Tri-Town News Business Briefs, Sept. 18
- Former Jackson zoning, planning board members speak out about resignations
- Lacrosse, rugby groups sign letters of intent to play at Trophy Park
- Parents appreciate board’s effort to change bus stop in Verdana community
- News Transcript Business Briefs, Sept. 18
- Future of Westminster Choir College discussed during meeting in Princeton
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
- Old Bridge girls’ volleyball program working hard to reach level of school’s boys’ program
On Friday, September 20 at 5:45pm the festivities kick-off with a ceremonial keg tapping of Warsteiner beer and the Morey family clad in lederhosen. Special guest Helmut Fricker, a German yodeler and alphorn player, will also perform bringing his authentic flare to the opening weekend.
The Lakewood Lions Club will host its 38th annual Renaissance Faire. The Faire will take you back in time to the 16thcentury where nobility, chivalry and romance abound. Enter the world where Knights in full combat armor joust on their "War Horses".
The 20th Anniversary of New Jersey's number one Italian American Festival returns to MercerCountyPark. Named one of New Jersey's Best Fall Festivals by CBS New York, this annual celebration of Italian and Italian American culture features a Food Piazza with Beer & WineGardens, national a…
Hunterdon and Bucks Artists come together for HOBART Fall 2019 with Art In The Native Landscape in the bucolic setting of Paul Steinbeiser's Farm. Tour the 26-acre grounds, brimming with blooming native plants and trails leading to sculpture and artwork from leading area artists spanning bot…
The great Buddhist master Nagarjuna wrote “from giving comes wealth.” Although this sounds contradictory at first, when we practice giving we discover it is true on multiple levels. Our own generosity enriches our life inside and out, and it comes back to us through karma.