Details for Hart Apple Farms, LLC in North
Farm Worker, Laborers and Crop, Hart Apple Farms, LLC, Peru, Champlain Valley NY area.
28 temporary workers needed, from 9/4/2019–10/25/2019
5 days per week 8 hours per day. Guaranteed hourly rate
$13.25 or piece rate $1.00/bu. fresh fruit, $.70/bu. drops or processing. Worker duties include: hand harvesting apples, fresh market apples bruising shall not exceed 4% defined in the US standard grades. Workers must be physically able to safely handle ladders up to 24 ft, to pick apples from ladders and to fill apple buckets weighing up to 60 lbs.
Workers required to repair and maintain farm vehicles, repair and maintain picking/pruning equipment, repair and maintain all farm housing and farm buildings, manually cultivating, picking rocks, weeding, raking, hoeing, hand thinning apples from trees, hand and power equipment for pruning apple trees, repairing bins and spreading bins in orchard. Work is guaranteed for ¾ of contract. Housing provided at no cost to workers, transportation and subsistence reimbursed to workers living beyond commutable distance provided by employer upon 50% completion of contract or 15 days. Due to health and safety concerns related to food safety, operation of equipment, workers are required to have proficient English skills. Workers are required to safely use all hand tools/power tools. Tools and equipment provided by the employer at no cost to the workers. Field temperatures may range from 0-95 degrees (F), may have frost, rain or snow. Workers must have suitable clothing and footwear for all weather conditions. 3 month verifiable experience is
Contact nearest State Workforce Agency
(1-877-466-9757) Job order # NY1307758.
Find a local business
- Princeton Tennis Program announces new executive director
- One young student’s nonprofit is helping children in India see better
- Long-time resident sworn in as Lawrence Township police officer
- ‘Southern Folk Life’ brings you back at the Cranbury Museum
- Lawrence boys’ soccer team looking to make progress under new coach
- The importance of physical activity in children’s health
- Lawsuits filed against e-cigarette firm
- On the Scene 8/23: 2019 Emmy Awards – Best Limited Series
- Leslie Vought Kuenne, 58
- Sayreville intends to dedicate land designated for apartments as open space
- Hearing for proposed house of worship expected to continue in September
- Tinton Falls officials await final report regarding Hance and Sycamore improvements
- Edison youngster injured in fall from window
- Plan proposes rehabilitation of abandoned gas station on Route 9 in Howell
- John(Jack) Clendon Bloom
- Letter to the Editor: Hopewell Township under siege
- Jackson resident facing drug charges
- Pedestrian passes away from July accident
We provide a supportive and positive learning experience in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth.
Stemming from the desire to give back to the Community we live in and support the causes which have impacted the lives of so many we know, even more we don’t know, a passionate number of Marlboro’s MVP Softball League players have banned together to create the 2019 Inaugural Whiffle Ball Cla…
A gathering for the sole purpose of praying a cover of protection over students and teachers who are entering a new school year.
Gather your friends and get ready to let your hair down! In celebration of Princeton Welcoming Week, the Arts Council of Princeton's Solley Theater will transform into a Salsa dance party and ALL are welcome! $5 suggested donation for this celebration of community.