Details for Ins. Order #73932 Speci. Stee
Specialty Steel Administrator – Matawan, NJ. Plan, execute, direct, & coordinate full life cycle of steel trade, incl'g managing the process from inception (establishing client contractual agreements) thru manufacture of the custom steel product, through distrib. & final delivery of specialty steel product & conclusion of transaction. Employ understanding of client’s specific needs, from tech. specs to pricing to delivery reqs, negotiate & conclude necessary contractual agreements, coord w/ others at Duferco in the manufacture of customized specialty steel products through the shipment, distrib, & final delivery of the specialty steel product, & respond timely to particular needs of client. Collab'g w/ sales & tech. teams to understand customer reqs, promote sale of engineered steel products, & provide assoc'd tech. & logistic support to sales activities. Create, manage, & negotiate tech spec sheets, purchase order contracts, sales order contracts, budget reports, incl'g all costs rel'd & final pricing, as well as rel'd legal docs & their verification of compliance w/ internal, customer & regulatory reqs. Mgmt of risk during the entire process of order executions. Plan & modify product spec sheets to meet customer needs & ensure compliance/understanding for production at Mill. Manage, coord & direct the warehousing, distribution, logistics systems, import/export reqs, trade fin'l instruments & cust service. Mgmt of client credits where instrument of payment is neither Bank Guarantee nor Letter of Credit. Maintain metrics, reports, & process documents for presentation to the Company’s sr. mgmt to ensure informed decision-making. Analyz & approve shipping docs, incl bills of lading, certificates of origin, transport insurance, Import/Export letters of credit, shipment release docs for customers & warehouse & personal handling of original import/export shipping docs. Collab'g internally w/ other departments & externally w/ ports, warehouses, railroads, & trucking co’ to integrate logistics w/ business processes, such as customer sales, order mgmt, acctg, & shipping. MUST have 2 yrs of exp. in the job offered & Knowledge of the manufacture, technical properties, customization & raw materials sourcing methodologies relevant to Duferco’s proprietary specialty steel products + intl standards & tech specs for specialty steel products imposed by the AISI, the ASTM, & the SAE & Travel to client sites throughout the Midwestern U.S. Telecommuting from the Midwestern U.S. permitted. Occas travel to corp HQ in Matawan, NJ reqd. Send res. to John O’Brien, Duferco Steel, Inc. to 100 Matawan Rd, Ste 400, Matawan NJ 07747. Ref job code:
SSA/ag when applying.
Find a local business
- Mercer County Game of the Week: Hopewell Valley tops Lawrence behind Lewis’ running
- Princeton resident charged with drugs
- Construction company owner charged
- Health Matters 9/13: Don’t let dizziness or vertigo throw you off balance
- Loose Ends 9/13: A Newcomer on the block
- The State We’re In 9/13: Is your yard a ‘food desert’ of non-native plants?
- On the Scene 9/13: 2019 Emmy Awards – Drama Series
- Letter to the Editor: The heebie-jeebies
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
- Old Bridge girls’ volleyball program working hard to reach level of school’s boys’ program
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
- Marlboro police chief retires after 45 years of service to community
Come to the Spirit of the Jerseys History Fair to learn the history we have right here in our backyard, and the important roles New Jersey has played in the nation’s birth and growth. Monmouth Battlefield, the site of one of the most pivotal battles of the American Revolution, with its rolli…
The Backstreet Boys are hitting the road for their biggest arena tour in 18 years and they will be stopping at Prudential Center!
On Friday, September 20 at 5:45pm the festivities kick-off with a ceremonial keg tapping of Warsteiner beer and the Morey family clad in lederhosen. Special guest Helmut Fricker, a German yodeler and alphorn player, will also perform bringing his authentic flare to the opening weekend.
The Lakewood Lions Club will host its 38th annual Renaissance Faire. The Faire will take you back in time to the 16thcentury where nobility, chivalry and romance abound. Enter the world where Knights in full combat armor joust on their "War Horses".
The 20th Anniversary of New Jersey's number one Italian American Festival returns to MercerCountyPark. Named one of New Jersey's Best Fall Festivals by CBS New York, this annual celebration of Italian and Italian American culture features a Food Piazza with Beer & WineGardens, national a…