Firm Presented with Seven Awards for Excellence in Public Relations, Content Marketing, Publications and Collateral on Behalf of its Clients
PRINCETON JUNCTION, N.J. – June 6, 2019 – CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, announced today that it was honored with seven awards for excellence in public relations, content marketing, publications and collateral at NJ Ad Club’s 51st Annual Jersey Awards. The ceremony was held last night at The Grove in Cedar Grove, NJ.
CMA was recognized with the following awards:
• Public Relations: Public Affairs | New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA) | NJSNA Public Affairs | First Place Award
• Digital Media: Blog Writing | Amerlux | Amerlux Blogs | First Place Award
• Public Relations: Media Relations, Consumer or Trade | Amerlux | Amerlux Media Relations | Second Place Award
• Digital Media: Digital Publications | NJSNA | NJSNA Nurses Weekly| Third Place Award
• Collateral/All Printed Material: Magazine Design | IMARK Group | IMARK Now Magazine | Third Place Award
• Collateral/All Printed Material: Pocket Folder | Energy Squared | Energy Squared Folder | Third Place Award
• Collateral/All Printed Material | CMA | 2018 CMA Holiday Card | Second Place Award
“CMA is honored to be recognized by NJ Ad Club again this year,” said Jeffrey Barnhart, president and CEO of CMA, a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for more than 30 years. “The team is constantly striving to deliver exceptional results on behalf of its clients. We’re excited to have the chance to showcase them.”
CMA has been honored with more than 350 awards, from various organizations in the marketing industry, in addition to the communications pieces it delivers to the clients it serves.
Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
CMA is a full-service communications, marketing and association management firm, which has provided its clients with award-winning and proven results for more than 30 years. To drive ROI, it utilizes its strategic solutions including strategy, branding, digital marketing, web design, social media, public relations, advertising, collateral, association management, events/conferences, publications and advertising sales. Through its proprietary discovery process, Marketecture™, CMA offers a strategic analysis to help clients understand how they can best be positioned in the marketplace. Community is central to CMA, with more than 3,000 hours dedicated to volunteering, fundraising and pro bono services over the past three decades. CMA embraces a workplace that fosters fun and creativity for its clients and staff, from summer BBQs and team-building activities, to a pet-friendly environment. Visit CMAsolutions.com and follow @CMAresults on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.