Fado is an Irish company specializing in handmade Celtic and contemporary Irish Wedding Bands and Engagement Rings. Fado’s workshop is located in Blackrock, County Dublin Ireland.
For centuries Ireland has enjoyed renowned acclaim for its rich tapestry of Celtic art, artifacts and mythology. Fado’s Wedding & Engagement Ring Collections reflect this unique heritage.
Fado jewelry is hallmarked at the Irish Assay Office which is located at the Dublin Castle, Ireland. This is your Guarantee of the fineness and authenticity of your Irish Wedding or Engagement Ring. FADO Wedding rings at Unique Celtic Wedding Rings: https://www.uniquecelticweddingrings.com/fado-wedding-rings/
Join CentralJersey.com at iPlay America and enjoy the sweeter side of life at Chocolate, Wine, and More. A perfect time to indulge in chocolate and enchant your palate with wine and chocolates, this event is open to anyone who is looking to make their Sunday a little sweeter!Chocolate and Wi…
- Sayreville intends to dedicate land designated for apartments as open space
- Leslie Vought Kuenne, 58
- Plan proposes rehabilitation of abandoned gas station on Route 9 in Howell
- John(Jack) Clendon Bloom
- Jackson resident facing drug charges
- Letter to the Editor: Hopewell Township under siege
- Pedestrian passes away from July accident
- NBTHS teacher will bring lessons learned from Holocaust program into the classroom
- Hearing for proposed house of worship expected to continue in September
- North Brunswick girls’ lacrosse player makes Puerto Rican national team
2019 Pennington Day
View all our magazines and special sections: