Voted One of the Best Places to Live in America
The conference is designed for physicians and researchers but the public is invited to register and all registrants can attend a reception and network with the conference faculty. Medical students/post docs are encouraged to apply for scholarships. CME credits will be offered by Columbia University to CME-registered physician attendees. The conference will feature 20 faculty consisting of clinicians and researchers from across the US and one from Canada.
Thanks to the support of the Cohen Foundation for scholarship and other support. Thanks also to IGeneX for commercial support of the program. Details can be found on the Lyme Disease Association website conference pages.
As featured on
Looking for the real facts on Lyme and other tick-borne diseases?
- Future of Westminster Choir College discussed during meeting in Princeton
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
- Old Bridge girls’ volleyball program working hard to reach level of school’s boys’ program
View all our magazines and special sections: