Journalist Taffy Brodesser-Akner’s first novel, “Fleishman Is In Trouble,” a portrait of modern marriage and its dissolution, is a funny, heartbreaking, searing look at what happens to two people navigating the fault lines of divorce.
She will be interviewed by journalist Jennifer Altmann at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 24 at The Barn, 93 Church Lane, East Brunswick
Cover is $36 per person, which includes signed book and light refreshments.
Presented by Women’s Philantropy of The Jewish Federation in the Heart of New Jersey.
For more information, contact Lisa Adler at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-588-1800.
- Future of Westminster Choir College discussed during meeting in Princeton
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
- Old Bridge girls’ volleyball program working hard to reach level of school’s boys’ program
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
View all our magazines and special sections: