Dr. Komal Shah will discuss new advances in psychiatric medication, followed by a question/answer session, from 7-8:30 p.m. on July 6 at NAMI-NJ, 1562 Route 130, North Brunswick.
For more information on NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness, or SAMHAJ, South Asian Mental Health Awareness in Jersey, visit www.naminj.org or call 732-940-0911.
- Future of Westminster Choir College discussed during meeting in Princeton
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
- Old Bridge girls’ volleyball program working hard to reach level of school’s boys’ program
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
View all our magazines and special sections: