PHOTO COURTESY OF VAL GROLLMAN
The North Brunswick Township High School Art Pop Machine has landed at the North Brunswick Library for the second consecutive summer. Like last year, the proceeds of button sales from the machine will help fund the Art Pop Senior Scholarship Award, as well as the North Brunswick Library Foundation. The first year awarded one student scholarship, while this past year three deserving students each received a $100 scholarship each, plus Principal Michael Kneller presented the Library Foundation with a check last October.
- Police: Male dies in Bordentown Township after self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Bordentown resident to compete on 'Jeopardy!'
- Bordentown Township Committee OKs Joseph Lawrence Park expansion
- South Jersey woman charged with drunk driving following pursuit on I-195
- Owner ready to move forward with construction of Old Silver Tavern
- New Jersey Department of Education approves $189.5 million school facilities project in Edison for referendum
- Bordentown Township officials ok Ward Avenue project
- Jackson board hears plans for hundreds of homes on Perrineville Road parcel
- North Brunswick superintendent receives county-wide recognition
- Resident wants deer relocated in Edison, not hunted
2019 Pennington Day
View all our magazines and special sections: