I drive through Roosevelt Park in Edison at least twice a day, every day. It is amazing how well the groundsmen keep up the park.
The other morning the streets and walking paths were all snow plowed by 6:30 a.m.
Thank you for maintaining our beautiful oasis in the middle of Edison.
- Future of Westminster Choir College discussed during meeting in Princeton
- Jackson Trails application proposes 459 residential units, house of worship
- FRHSD superintendent receives new contract through 2023-24 school year
- Warehouse plan concerns residents of Manalapan adult communities
- Manalapan resident faces sex assault charge
- Old Bridge superintendent donates contractual salary increase to the school district
- Florence High teams up with Special Olympics to provide more opportunities
- Revote needed on Sayreville open space purchase
- Residents react to Millstone affordable housing agreement
- Trenton residents face drug charges in Jackson
View all our magazines and special sections: