I drive through Roosevelt Park in Edison at least twice a day, every day. It is amazing how well the groundsmen keep up the park.
The other morning the streets and walking paths were all snow plowed by 6:30 a.m.
Thank you for maintaining our beautiful oasis in the middle of Edison.
- Police: Male dies in Bordentown Township after self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Bordentown resident to compete on 'Jeopardy!'
- Bordentown Township Committee OKs Joseph Lawrence Park expansion
- South Jersey woman charged with drunk driving following pursuit on I-195
- Owner ready to move forward with construction of Old Silver Tavern
- New Jersey Department of Education approves $189.5 million school facilities project in Edison for referendum
- Bordentown Township officials ok Ward Avenue project
- Jackson board hears plans for hundreds of homes on Perrineville Road parcel
- North Brunswick superintendent receives county-wide recognition
- Resident wants deer relocated in Edison, not hunted
2019 Pennington Day
View all our magazines and special sections: