Recent talks and studies mentioned a culling of the deer population in Edison through bow and arrow by the hunters.
With these animals being so ingrained with human contact it will not be a sport, it will be outright slaughter.
How about relocation?
- Bordentown resident to compete on 'Jeopardy!'
- Police: Male dies in Bordentown Township after self-inflicted gunshot wound
- Bordentown Township Committee OKs Joseph Lawrence Park expansion
- South Jersey woman charged with drunk driving following pursuit on I-195
- Owner ready to move forward with construction of Old Silver Tavern
- New Jersey Department of Education approves $189.5 million school facilities project in Edison for referendum
- Bordentown Township officials ok Ward Avenue project
- Jackson board hears plans for hundreds of homes on Perrineville Road parcel
- North Brunswick superintendent receives county-wide recognition
- Resident wants deer relocated in Edison, not hunted
2019 Pennington Day
View all our magazines and special sections: